About Me

My photo
I stay busy creating "Sherry's Santas" out of found objects that I have collected throughout the year from spindles, lamps and pretty much anything I can recycle. My candles are lit and my studio is full to the brim and I'm daily creating something fun and new. Each piece is completely unique and hand-painted. I personally sign and date each Santa. They are sealed with a brilliant brush-on glaze that actually looks "fired" to offer a protective finish. The idea of these little guys began as a "filler" for a craft show my friend and I were doing years ago. Everyone loved the santas and continued to request them and the rest is history, as they say. This is my 14th year to paint my santas and I am happy to say I have many repeat customers. I am currently in the process of creating a new website, www.sherryssantas.com. Happy painting!

A few of last year's collection....

Ive included a few pictures of some of my artwork. All pieces have been sold for 2009 and I'm currently working on the 2010 collection. Check out my website when you can...it should be finished any day now!







Friday, May 21, 2010

http://www.neighborsgo.com/stories/54947

http://www.neighborsgo.com/stories/54947

No comments:

Post a Comment